Another Spam warning

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Phill05

Established Member
Reaction score
Do not click on the claim Bill Now this it is a spam, they have the amount wrong it is £150 not £250 and the dates wrong they started paying Council Tax Rebate in April and the Energy rebate is not June it is October and it will come from your supplier all they want is your bank details if you get one of these e-mails bin it, Phill

From Ofgem:
You Are Eligible To Apply For Energy Bill Rebate

Starting today the Government has announced an energy bill rebate scheme

You have to apply for energy bill rebate before June 01 2022

The government has announced a package of support to help households with rising energy bills. We will start making the payments in June 2022.
• This includes:

A £200 discount on their energy bill this Autumn for domestic electricity customers.

A £250 non-repayable Council Tax Rebate payment for all households that are liable for Council Tax.

This rebate is covered by the government and does not need to be paid back

How do I apply for energy bill rebate?

You can get your rebate via Ofgem portal by clicking the button below:

Claim Bill Rebate Now​

Setup a direct debit

Having a direct debit set up means that we can automatically pay the £250 energy rebate straight into your bank account

Edit: spelling

My sister received it and straight away she is thinking she will get more money than they said on TV, It's worrying how many people are going to get caught out by this now with all the living costs are going up.

I know what I would like to do to them !!!!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Back