Another photo try.

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gwaithcoed

Established Member
UKW Supporter
Reaction score
th_Picture360.jpg
Don't mind me I'm just trying out another hosting site.
Alan

I can see it! And photobucket seems reasonably stable and very rarely seems offline - so you should be fine with that!

Adam

I've been using photobucket for three months and will most probably pay the annual renewal when my 25mb has exhausted.
Strangely I did lose one picture though, a bit suspicious because it was what would be called a portrait photograph. I just wonder if a hacker got in and pinched my idyllic features.

I can see it! And photobucket seems reasonably stable and very rarely seems offline - so you should be fine with that!

Adam
Hi Adam, I'm pleased to see my picture is still there after all of my problems. Signed up to uploadit.org but all I get is "the page cannot be displayed". Sent a copy of a photo to their help line and they uploaded without any problems, as did a friend of mine when I emailed some to him. My server says it isn't a problem at their end. I then tried photobucket and as you can see it worked. One question though How would I send a larger photo as I would like to send some pics. of my latest project but would need a larger image to show more detail.
Cheers Alan
Hi Adam, Shouldn,t have asked the question about photo size, had I read your "sticky" properly I would have seen you had already adressed it. Will try it when next sending pics. :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: Cheers Alan

Hi Alan

Congratulations.

gwaithcoed":3e7h2jt5 said:
One question though How would I send a larger photo as I would like to send some pics. of my latest project but would need a larger image to show more detail.

Please don't include a larger image of your photos as this just uses up bandwidth and takes an age to download if you are using a modem.

I would recommend that you include the size of photo that you used above and then post the url for a larger image.

I'm sure Adam will be along soon to explain it all much more clearly.

Cheers
Neil

With repect Neil a 400 x 600 photo loads quicker than the majority of photo site URLs, at least with my dial-up connection. It's the really wide images that have to be scrolled a few miles East that I find a problem.
Is bandwidth now an issue?

Noel

Back