Another pat on the Back for a supplier (Rutlands & Trend

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CHJ

Established Member
Reaction score
Place this here so that it would be seen by most people, mods feel free to move if appropriate.

My other posts recently re: Trend battery problemsand the other posts relating to known defects.

00.30 01 Nov. I communicated with Rutlands by e-mail asking in a polite way if they new of the problem and of any chance of response from Trend on the matter.

11.59 01 Nov.
Reply received from Rutlands, Laura Newbould, customer services Stating her communication with Trend re problem and that they would respond.

10.00 2 Nov postman rings doorbell and hands parcel to me.
Invoice FOC.

DSC00993.JPG

So well done both companies, I may grumble about the initial costs of equipment but with customer service like this I am more than satisfied.

Chas

Its really good to know that there are some really exceptional companies out there. I have to say that I have only dealt with Rutlands on a few occassions and they have always come out on top.

Had a similar experience with Trend and Axminster this week re Airshield visor.

Well done both parties.

Cheers

Tim

I have bought quite a few things from Rutlands and have found them very good, I ordered about £100 of stuff last friday evening and it was delivered on Tuesday at 8.30am.

A pity they did not sell Incra Products 3 years ago, I bought my Incra Ultra and the Incra Router Fence from CSM Abrasives and had nothing but trouble from them ie parts missing and they wanted me to contact their legal department to sort it out, I ended up emailing Incra in Texas and they sent me the parts within 2 weeks gratis

CSM are very distrusting. I had an order not arrive and they were really discourteous about it. They sent another, but made me feel guilty in the process (for no reason).

Latest posts

Back