Another Newbie

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

martin.pearson

Established Member
UKW Supporter
Reaction score
Evening, can't really say that I have been lurking although I have read posts about various subjects when using a google search for info. Had a question that I wanted to ask so it only seemed right that I register first.
Bit of a novice when it comes to woodworking generally & especially finishing. Woodwork was one subject that I was good at many years ago at school & I found myself returning to it a couple of years ago by accident. Working as a signmaker I bought an old fixer upper CNC machine with the intention of using it to cut Aluminium, ACM & plastics so I could cut sign trays & lettering for shop fronts but once I had it up & running I discovered all the really nice things that I could do with it that were way more fun. Since then I have added quite a bit more equipment for woodworking but I am still very much a learner.

Welcome aboard, there are several members here who use CAD/CNC so you should find plenty to chat about....don't forget to post pictures of what you make.

Back