Another newbie here

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chris4658

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone. Hope this is in right section!?
Im completely new to the world of wood turning but as a maintenance fitter/toolmaker have 25yrs experience of metal turning so the concept isn’t really alien to me.
Ive been interested in trying wood turning for a number of years and as I’m getting older I find I have a little extra free time now the kids are growing up.
Anyway, I’ve manage to pick up a 1978 Coronet major, just the lathe part, as well as a large number of quality chisels/faceplates/Chuck etc. (not picked it up yet as lockdown in place here). After a read through various threads on here, it’s obvious to me that there’s a huge wealth of knowledge on here which I’ll be learning off during the winter evenings locked in my workshop. I don’t suppose anyone on here has the owners/user manual for this machine, would be greatly appreciated. Thankyou, Kind regards, Chris

Have started a conversation with you so hopefully you can reply with your email address for the manual.

Back