Another Joke

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
mug.jpg

And with the efficiency typical of the whole country, the Italian President (whoever he is today) will be sending a snail mail surrender to Margaret Thatcher sometime this coming week - or so!

You need to read the comments...

Well that was a waste of time! I for one (I bet there are others too) can't read the comments 'cos I don't "do" farce book!!! IF it was so funny (who knows?) why don't you post "properly"? You're as bad as many of our "institutions" who assume that everybody has a smart phone that can "do" everything (like our health dept who "thinks" that everyone has the "latest & greatest" smart phone so they can use the Covid track & trace)!!!!! Bah, Humbug. (Rant over).

Well that was a waste of time! I for one (I bet there are others) can't read the comments 'cos I don't "do" farce book!!!
Neither do I, but I still managed to force Farcebook to open it. What it wouldn't let me do was copy and paste anything, but there are 30,000 cheese puns, so worth struggling with - if you like puns, that is.

Neither do I, but I still managed to force Farcebook to open it. What it wouldn't let me do was copy and paste anything, but there are 30,000 cheese puns, so worth struggling with - if you like puns, that is.
I do, but have no idea how to open it. It starts off (with me) asking me to sign up and accept cookies. I wouldn't even try to go further! "Crrusty old curmudgeon", that's me.

Well that was a waste of time! I for one (I bet there are others too) can't read the comments 'cos I don't "do" farce book!!!...
Me neither. I refuse. My daughter thinks I'm an old fuddy duddy, and my nephew thinks I'm a conspiracy theorist. Me, I just think I've got principles...

Cheers, Vann.

Yup....same notice at West Cumberland hospital entrance we needed to use when I took my wife to have her eyes tested for cataracts. She asked me what I was laughing at and I had to carefully and quietly tell her what the sign said....Her eyes misted over but I put that down to the cataracts.

"Eh up, Frank! Long time no see! Last time I saw you was when you were getting married! How's tricks?"
"Not bad, I suppose..."

"Crikey! That doesn't sound good, mate! How long's it been? A few months? What's up? Money and bills and stuff?"
"Well...yeah...all that...and a few other things...y'know, bedroomy-type things...."
"It's a bit early for that sort of thing, Frank...have you tried...y'know....experimenting and stuff? You know, dressing up, toys, whatever?"
"Yeah...been through all that....well...talked about it, anyway. It's just all got a bit....well....boring, I suppose...."
"Oh mate, I'm so sorry to hear that, I really am. Not much I can say, really. Mind you - here's a thought - have you thought about going round the ....y'know....other side? Y'know...just sort of turn her over?"
"We've got enough money worries! I don't want to risk her getting pregnant as well!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back