Another Joke

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1F51E064-38AA-422D-A59E-636852FB0460.jpeg

A tramp walks into a posh restaurant, sits down at a free table and wipes his nose on the tablecloth. He then begins to peruse the menu.

A smartly dressed waiter comes over, looks down his nose at the tramp and asks him in a haughty voice if he requires service. The waiter doesn't call security. He is a little cautious as sometimes they get some very eccentric millionaires and this apparent tramp could be one.

The conversation goes like this:

Waiter: (snootily) May I help you sir?

Tramp: ( farts loudly ), 'Ere, I'll 'ave some of that there gattox.

W: (baffled) I'm sorry sir, what was that?

T: (points to 'gateaux' on the menu) Look! Gattox.

W: Oh sir. That's 'gateau' (drawing out the last syllable with a superior tone in his voice).

T: Yer, well some of that then. How much is it?

W: Thirty pounds a slice sir.

T: What? (stands up). Well bolleau to that then! ( storms out).

Last edited:
Not a joke but one of the stupid things that seems to happen to me. I was at the hairdresser, almost finished the cut. The guy asked if I wanted my ears and eyebrows done, "fine" I said. He then gets this humongous cotton bud, dipped it in a jar of meths, set it alight and starts flicking it in my ear. I've had this done before, but was a bit horrified at the size of the flame on the cotton bud, then even more horrified to see my ear burst into flames. That was painful enough, but what really hurt was getting slapped on the head as the hairdresser frantically tried to extinguish my ear. It was over in a flash....no real damage done. I couldn't stop laughing because of the actions of the hairdresser and the look on his face. A very Fawlty Towers/Manuel moment. :ROFLMAO: :LOL:

I had a terrible shock yesterday when I saw a cockroach in
the kitchen.I emptied all the cupboards out and scrubbed the kitchen
from top to bottom.
I caught the wife putting one in the bathroom this morning.

Having the need to make a repair at home this morning and needing to cut a couple ofshelves, I grabbed my trusty panel saw and relied on on my muscle memory to get me through, having not done anything during the lockdown. Having apparently escaped the deadly covid it appears that my muscles have developed alzheimers

1615845620532.png

Following on from the “what do you call a man with ....” jokes, if already covered then sorry.

What do you call a man with a seagull on his head?
Cliff.

What do you call a man with a car on his head?
Jack.

What do you call a Spanish lady with one tooth

Juanitta

What do you call a Dundonian girl with her head in the oven

Bridie

What do you call an Arab with a slice of bacon on his head

Hamead

What do you call an Arab with 2 slices of bacon on his head

Mohamead

What do you call an Arab standing between 2 houses with 2 slices of bacon on his head

Mohamead Ali

What do you call a cold Arab with 2 slices of bacon on his head standing between 2 houses

Sheik Mohamhead Ali

(Those were my favourite jokes as an 8 year old and I've never forgotten them)

A drunk staggers out of the pub late in the evening. The cold air hits him, and he throws up all over a small dog tied to a nearby post. He looks at the dog for a moment or two and then says, "that's funny, I don't remember eating that!"

What do you call a man in a raincoat?

Mac

What do you call a man with two raincoats?

Max

What do you can a man with two raincoats standing in a churchyard?

Max Bygraves

While we’re here:

What do you call a woman with one leg longer than the othe?

Eileen

And what do you call a Japanese woman with one leg longer than the other?

Irene

Thanks - you’ve been a wonderful audienc!

What is the last thing that goes through a fly's mind when it hits the windscreen of a car?

Its bum.

What do you call a man with a rabbit up his backside?

Warren

What do you call a man with a plank on his head?

Edward

What do you call a man with three planks on his head?

Edward Woodward

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back