Another Joke

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
05FB2BEF-D6C9-47F8-BD61-E748EB34AD01.jpeg

My wife was reapplying for her driving licence and said she was donating all of her organs.i I said who's going to want your cold heart Thats when the fight started 😤 😏
Thats lucky, chance to fight, I don't think I would have seen the 2x4 coming before I hit the floor face first.....

Two men went out poaching rabbits, each armed with a shotgun. A hang glider flew overhead so the first man raised his shotgun and let fly.

2nd man: "hey, what was that?"

1st man: "I don't know, but I made it let go of that bloke".

A woman is in a jewellers admiring a large diamond ring, as she leans down for a closer look a little trump slips out, hoping no one noticed she asks “how much is that one”

The jeweller replies “madam if just looking at it caused you to fart I dread to think what you’ll do if I tell you the price”

Driving our kids nuts!

Yesterday my daughter e-mailed me again, asking why I didn't do something useful with my time.

"Like sitting around the pool, drinking wine isn't a good thing?” I asked.

Talking about my "doing something useful" seems to be her favorite topic of conversation.

She is "only thinking of me," she said, and suggested I go down to the Senior Center and hang out with the fellas. I did and when I got home, I decided to play a prank on her. I sent her an e-mail saying that I had joined the Senior Parachute Club.

She replied, "Are you nuts? You're 72-years-old and now you're going to start jumping out of airplanes?"

I told her that I even had a Membership Card and e-mailed a copy to her.

Immediately, she telephoned me and yelled, "Good grief, Dad, where are your glasses?! This is a membership to a Prostitute Club, not a Parachute Club."

"Oh man, am I in trouble," I said, "I signed up for five jumps a week!"

The line went dead.

Life as a Senior Citizen isn't getting any easier, but sometimes it can be fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back