Another Joke

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
One for the pun lovers
EC84696E-C1F0-4F21-A805-E9142EBD2BE9.jpeg

Don’t apologise @AES I sent it to a friend who knows the song & the singer but admitted to googling Chris Rea as he was having a blonde moment.

Bob Mortimer posts the same thing on Twitter every Dec 24th. " Just drove past Chris Rea on the M1... wonder where he's going?"

Name the worlds most hated football supporter?

The Borussia Mönchengladbach fan who keeps shouting..

GIVE US A "B"

Thinking of Jonzjob's joke about "cheeses", I think it's well know that Jesus was born in a cow barn.

But what's not so well know is the fact that around Bethlehem at that time good timber was in very short supply. As a result, headroom in the barn was VERY limited - only just enough to allow the cows to stand upright.

It's also very well known that three wise men came to visit and worship the new born baby Jesus.

But what's not so well know is that was one of the three was VERY tall - a veritable giant in fact.

So on having made their bows to Jesus the three arose to retire from the crib, whereupon, forgetting the low headroom, the tall one caught his head a resounding crack on a roof beam.

"Jereezus Keriiiist!" shouted the tall one.

So Mary immediately said .......

"Oh! That's a bloody good name. I was just going to call him Fred Smith".

I wish everyone here as Merry a Christmas as is possible under the "stancumcircers" and a healthy 2021. Stay safe all.

Last edited:
The older I get, the less I understand women??

I asked my wife what she wanted for Christmas....She said something with lots of diamonds!!!

There was a longer one, but the doctor said it should come out on it's own in a day or two!

Diamond.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back