Another Firefox/website gremlin

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RogerS

Established Member
Reaction score
If I go to http://www.lloydstsb.co.uk and enter W2 into the Postcode field on the home page..where you are looking for a branch...then FIND...Firefox eventually comes back with an error message saying it can't redirect...possibly because cookies are not enabled.

But my cookies are enabled and I can even see a cookie from lloydstsb.

If anyone has Firefox 1.5 could they possibly try to see if they get the same error message. Many thanks

Roger

Roger

Have you checked under the "exceptions" button (in tools->options->cookies) that there is no Lloyds TSB cookie(s) in the list??

I had a similar thing happen and was just checking the "allow cookies" options were enabled and it was only when I accidentally pressed the "exceptions" button that I saw the problem...

Mike

Worked out what the 'real' problem was. It was down to crossover/duplication in functionality between Firefox and ZoneAlarm...both were trying to monitor/control similar aspects of the HTML page with the result that I was getting. Disabling the particulat functionality in ZA ..leaving it to firefox to control cured the problem.

Guess we'll continue to see more and more of this as vendors add 'features' to their products to try and differentiate themselves to win more business.

Back