Another awful pun!

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AES

Established Member
Reaction score
A German, an Englishman and a Japanese gent are sole survivors of a shipwreck so they swim ashore to a deserted island.

It doesn’t take the German long to get organised – “You, Englander, you vill build us all a shelter. Me? I shall build a smoking fire so we can be rescued. And you Japaner, you shall be in charge of ze supplies”.

Just as the sun was setting that evening the German and the Englishman met. “I see you haff build a zehr gut thatched hut Englander. And I haff a wunderbar smoking fire going. But haff you seen that Japaner?”

At which point the japanese gent jumped out from behind a palm tree, leapt at least a foot off the beach and spread himself arms& legs akimbo and shouted .....

“Surplise”!!!!!

AES , “Purveyor of Preposterous Puns, appearing at a Forum near you soon”

Legal Notice:
AES appears with the kind permission of his Management – “Mrs. AES” and “AA” (and that’s NOT American Airlines!”

Cheers
;-)
AES
(If I keep this sort of rubbish up I’m gonna get chucked off here – but you DID ask – well some of you did anyway)

I must admit to a few moments of silence before the hammer hit the nail!!!

Brilliant :lol: :lol:

Roy

Back