Another awful (but shorter) pun

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AES

Established Member
Reaction score
Datsun was having a lot of gearbox trouble with one of their cars. Recalls and breakdowns, especially in Europe, were causing lots of bad publicity.

So management decided to make a new batch of gearboxes, crate them up, and instead of using their normal ships, decided to airfreight them direct to Europe.

The shortest distance from Japan is the Great Circle route which goes right over the North Pole.

It was when they were directly above the North Pole that the aircraft was hit by a flock of those big high-flying Canadian Geese. Result was immediate shutdown because of fire in 2 of the engines.

The only way to keep going safely now was to lighten the aeroplane by throwing the freight out. This the crew did.

Sitting down below on the polar ice was little Ipek, an Eskimo boy, who with his Dad was fishing through a hole in the ice.

One of the crates landed on the ice nearby and broke open.

“Oh look Dad” says Ipek, “It’s raining Datsun cogs”.

AES

A German guy approaches a prostitute.
"I vish to buy zex vit you"
"OK" says the girl, "I'll charge 50 Euros an hour".
"Ist goot, but I must varn you, I am a little kinky".
"No problem", she replies cautiously, "I can do a little kinky". So off they go to the girls flat, where the German produces four large bedsprings and a duck caller. "I vant you to tie ze springs to each of your limbs". The girl finds this most odd, but complies, fastening the springs to her hands and knees.
"Now you vil get on your hans und knees".
She duly does this, balancing on the springs.
"You vill please blow Zis vistle as I make love to you."
She finds this odd, but figures its harmless, and the guy is paying. The sex is fantastic. She is bounced all over the room by the energetic German, all the time honking on the duckcaller. The climax is the most sensational that she has ever experienced, and it is several minutes before she has recovered the breath to say:

"That was totally amazing, what do you call that?"

Vait for it

"Ah", says the German, "Four-sprung duck technique!"

Back