AngleMag Dovetail Jig

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Woodythepecker

Established Member
Reaction score
I love using Japanese saws and i have purchased a few from the Japan Woodworker catalogue.

In their recent newsletter they featured a new gadget for making dovetails. "The AngleMag Dovetail Jig" is from australia and positions itself somewhere between handmade dovetails and those made using a router and jig.

I have left a link as it may be of interest to someone who is in the market for this sort of device. http://www.japanwoodworker.com/product. ... t_id=12981

Regards

Woody

Hi Woody - Yes, I'm interested! Had a quick look at their site & subscribed to their e-mail newslatter. What's the lady bashing with her hammer in the photo?

Looks like a heavy duty version of the Veritas one-interesting!
Carefeul though Woody-you'll have Tony knocking up one for his chainsaw next :lol: :lol:
Cheers
Philly :D

Woody

The only jig you need is a bit of practice :D Cutting by hand with no jigs or aids is rather fun once you've tried a couple :wink:

however, for that chainsaw...........

Philly, yeah Tony's a bit of a wiz with the technical stuff. =P~

Tony, i agree, although when it is a commission i do not have time to cut them by hand, so i use my Leigh.

I only posted the link because not having seen this sort of jig before i thought someone might be interested.

Cheers

Woody

Back