AndyT`s Bench.Talk.101 now on YouTube

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very good, I didn't think I would be able to follow it but the subtitles were spot on.
How do you know? :)
Although that is a bit of a giggle, I admit, it's also a serious thought. How do you know when the sub-titles with which you are presented are an accurate reflection of what is being said?

Very true Steve, some of the funniest things I hear/see are the CC for many german chartcuterie videos, what they tell you to do with meat is extreme at times
:LOL:

How do you know? :)
Although that is a bit of a giggle, I admit, it's also a serious thought. How do you know when the sub-titles with which you are presented are an accurate reflection of what is being said?
Well they have to make sense, which is why I can't watch your u tubes :p

As a matter of interest were the subtitles edited or just auto generated?

They are certainly auto-generated. I could post a screenshot of an example but it might get me banned 🙂

Touché! :) 👏👏

Seriously though, I see some online stuff that is presented with subtitles, where the subtitles are perfectly reasonable English (well, American, anyway) but they are not what is actually spoken. I saw one the other day. It was a perfectly understandable error, but inaccurate nonetheless. If I could remember what it was I'd post a link.

Back