Andy T

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bit odd everyone leaving presumably because of heavy handed moderation, posts nipped in the bud with no warning and maybe other stuff I'm not aware of?

Funny thing is, there hasn't been an argument or proper offensive language in a long time,
Seems like one could possibly chance a sharpening discussion nowadays!
I know one or two guys who will foight about somethings till the cows come home, and again tomorrow,
happened already and no one has tried derogatory malarkey.
Happy to see some of the people back which were here when I joined.

All the best folks
Tom

It’s happened before folks leaving & no doubt will happen again, surprising over the years how many eventually come back though.

with cabinet man.
to be fair I can't see those that have left coming back anytime soon, sorry Doug.

with cabinet man.
to be fair I can't see those that have left coming back anytime soon, sorry Doug.
There's some who left I won't miss except in the way you miss a headache.
Others a great loss to the forum,
It seems at present that there is lively discussion on diverse subjects without going OTT.
As I believe it should be.
But I don't know everything that's going on.

he was banned apparently.
What on earth for? He never got embroiled in the political threads, and I can't recall him being anything other than helpful, fair and polite to everyone.

I miss his contribution, especially his historical knowledge. Big loss to the forum.

I think there were problems with copyright and ownership of material and them not being allowed to edit their own material after a certain time, for me it’s censorship and being treated like a child.

Latest posts

Back