android geek help required

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nev

Established Member
Reaction score
...."Its a long shot Jim, but it might just work!"

my android tablet is a Chinese clone (mercury) and as such does not have access to google apps , it tells me 'You don't have any devices.'!
Ive spent the day trawling the net for solutions, I've rooted it (in a good way) cleared caches etc and edited the build prop to try and fool google into thinking its another device, but to no avail. ](*,) ](*,) ](*,)

please please please, could someone that knows what they are doing possibly download, save and send me the apk file (or a link to) for the following app so i can just load it manually?
https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... ller&hl=en
:oops: I dont even have the amp yet I just want to see the app working and got obsessed :evil:

EDIT:
Android 2.2 2011-09-07 (411112)
kernel 2.6.32.9 root@wanghua-desktop#126
frf85b

ummmm.... i've downloaded it from googleplay and it installed itself... where does a galaxy sii keep the .apk?? you can have it if i can find it... damned google play doesn't give you option to download 'archive' software like the archos store does

jim

firstly, thanks for trying.
? maybe ..system/data/apps. may need a file manger like astro or es file manager, then copy /paste to sd card or similar?
This is guesswork- android is new to me :?

edit: quick google gets this... http://www.howardforums.com/showthread. ... o-Computer
may need a backup program to save the app as an apk. :?

pleeeeeeease dont download anything youre not certain of - wouldnt want you to brick your phone/tab :shock:

=D> =D> tufty badge to that man blurk :wink:
superb.
wouldnt install directly on android tablet from mail, (problem parsing package?) but worked no problem from pc via usb stick.
many thanks.

Back