Ancient woodworking discovery comes to light!

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mahking51

Established Member
Reaction score
I don't know if anyone has seen this new discovery that has come to light during a recent expedition to Easter Island.

Apparently there was a long lost tribe of early Polynesian craftsmen who worshipped a strange set of brass bound deities called the leusnielsoniei.

Anyway they have recently uncovered a very well preserved statue of one of these early forefathers of the Screwfix dynasty. It is believed but not yet proven that this is a good likeness of one of the two high priests of this arcane sect who go by the name of PhillaWakarei.

At enormous personal risk I have obtained the image reproduced below but I must warn all who wish to view this that it must only be seen in a mirror, direct viewing causes an unstoppable urge to go to an American website and make vast payments on your credit card. This, in turn engenders immediate bankruptcy; the violent opprobium of fellow forum members and possible divorce - you have been warned!

LN-Statue.jpg

Best Regards
martin
(Suffering brain fade and shoulder ache after 16 dog holes by hand as the sodding wood was too thick for drill press!)

Is it my imagination or has he a leaning towards the exotic? :D

Might know it would be Philly who Spo (a shave) ke :roll:

Latest posts

Back