An Off Cut Delivery...

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PeteG

Established Member
Reaction score
My folks were out and about again today and picked up a few off cuts, all that was required was a donation to a local hospice,
so they donated a tenner. Mainly pine with several pieces of 9 mm ply, one of 18 mm and a length of 18 mm MDF. There's lovely
piece of Oak but sadly it's unusable...I want to make some Hexagonal shelves for our lass so the pine will be ideal.

Off Cuts 10.jpg

Attachments

• Off Cuts 10.jpg
    Off Cuts 10.jpg
    953.9 KB · Views: 186
PeteG":1qq2l24k said:
I want to make some Hexagonal shelves for our lass so the pine will be ideal.

I'd be interested to see how this goes.
My youngest was after some "honeycomb"shelves for her brand new daughter's bee themed nursery.

Cordy":2rqv6xll said:
Good haul Pete :)

It'll come in very handy for some small projects John, not as many longer pieces in this time but still well worth a tenner :D

Stanleymonkey":2rqv6xll said:
You've brought your parents up well!!

:D My mum gets bored and hates sitting in, whilst my dad loves nothing more than sitting in his chair. He's had three strokes
so there's no way my mum will leave him on is own...If you mention anything in passing, mum treats it as a project and off they
go on the hunt :D

John Brown":1q94lfvs said:
I'd be interested to see how this goes.
My youngest was after some "honeycomb"shelves for her brand new daughter's bee themed nursery.

Is it congratulations on the new Grandchild John :D

I have a picture in my mind of what I want to make, I just need to pick up a pallet now. I bought a recip saw in Aldi last week after
they finally reduced them, just the job for sorting pallets out :D

Back