An odd day or what

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tinytim1458

Established Member
Reaction score
had an odd day yesterday or that is what i am told as i cannot remember anything of yesterday, when my wife came up to wake me which is odd as i usually wake her up but i was not breathing right and and she could not wake me up at all so they called 999 and had a first responder and ambulance and both could not wake me up so tool me to the hospital did the full works on me and nothing until i woke up at 4pm and apparently said where am i why am i in hospital. Next thing my wife said was that my father in law took me home and i was sort of out of it for the rest of the day. Last thing i ever remember was wednesday night going to bed and waking up this morning which i thought was thursday until i was told it was friday. Shame i missed yesterday it sounded quite fun.
Thanks tim

Hope you're ok now. probably best you slept through it - hospitals are certainly not "fun".

I had a similar experience many years ago as a student when they couldn't wake me for a full day. When I did come around, I remembered nothing (though my mates told me I was a right t*t) and I suffered quite badly for another couple of days. I found a cure soon after that though and it's never happened again.

I stopped drinking :lol: :lol:

Bob

That is indeed an odd day Tim.

Happened to me once. Lasted nearly 47 years. Woke up this morning and thought "Where on earth did that go??"

Seriously though, hope your well now and it doesn't re-occur.

Roy

my wife found it quite funny as 3 strong paramedics could not wake me up and I was floppy like a rag doll.
Lifting my head up and arms up and they just flopped down and no matter what they did to me at home or the hospital I would not wake up.
Don't know how they tested for it or if it was a factor but they found sleep apnea in my system where my body and brain were being starved of oxygen whilst I was asleep.
Other than that it's just another part of my condition though it has never happened before.
They had all the fun and I slept through it. LOL :-D

Back