An every day story of country folk

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
there doesn't seam to be much support for the travellers reading the coments!!

I read an article some time ago by a Gypsy, Jacob would not like to hear what that chap had to say about travellers!

Roy.

If they really did want an idilic life with no ties and the ability to up-sitcks and go whenever they felt like it there would be a great deal of romance for their lifestyle.

The reality is they leave a right disgusting mess wherever they have been and expect tax payers to foot the bill to clean it up.

I pass a tiny patch of grass on the way home from work every night and every couple of months they forcefully remove the fencing to take over the area, and when they move on the whole area looks like the aftermath of a riot. Currently there is a mattress hanging over the fence, rubbish everywhere, a gas canister and an abandoned caravan.

I'd love to be a free spirit and not have to pay the government something every mouth, but I am certain that in return I would clean up after myself.

No sympathy. We should do what the french did.

Despite what some think from my posts I had a lot of good will towards them.
Did have!
Once bitten etc.

Roy.

Latest posts

Back