An awful pun with a Japanese flavour

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AES

Established Member
Reaction score
I’ve noticed that several using this particular Forum seem, like me, to enjoy some awful puns (anbody else else fondly remembering radio shows of the ‘60s like “Beyond our Ken” and “Round the Horne”?). Anyway, being presently “trapped” a goodly distance away from my shop for the next couple of weeks, I thought I might waste some time by offering the following. If there is enough encouragement (you fools you!) I may even be prevailed upon to churn out a couple more over the next few days. Anyway, here goes:

---------------------------------------------------

A very bright young Japanese gent graduated from University with high honours and was very pleased to get a Sales & Marketing position with that famous Japanese company Suzuki.

Despite a very rare medical condition he was otherwise very bright and got on very well, swiftly rising through company ranks.

His affliction? As we all know, bowing is a very important part of the Japanese culture, and in the case of our young friend, it was very unfortunate that every time he bowed he broke wind. To make matters even worse for an employee of Suzuki, every time he did break wind it came out with a very loud “HONDAHHHH”.

Fortunately he was not based at Head Office so his affliction was not too big a handicap. But after a couple of years he did so well that he won the annual contest for the company’s salesman of the year.

Now this was a real problem because there would be a formal Dinner and Awards Ceremony at Head Office with all the company top brass present. Naturally enough he became more and worried about his problem and sought advice from all manner of medical experts. Despite all sorts of dietary remedies and other quackery, all achieved precisely nil improvement.

With only a few days to go before the big day our friend became desperate enough to ask the advice of one of his colleagues who immediately suggested that our top salesman try visiting he dentist.

With no idea of what a dentist could possibly do to help his particular problem he was desperate enough to try anything once, so he duly made a top priority appointment.

On arrival at the Surgery the dentist sat him in the chair and made a swift examination.

“Ah zzo” said the dentist and promptly put our young friend out with a full anaesthetic.

When he awoke the dentist told him to stand up and try a bit of bowing. To his great relief, not to mention his complete amazement, when our young friend tried it out, bowing all around the Surgery, there was complete and utter silence.

“But I don’t understand” he said. “What on earth have my teeth got to do with that special problem?”

“Ah” said the Dentist. “I removed an abscess from your wisdom tooth. Didn’t you know, …………………… ”

(wait for it .… wait for it ……)

“ABSCESS MAKES THE FART GO HONDA”

Hope you liked it
AES

AES":11blqi06 said:
I’ve noticed that several using this particular Forum seem, like me, to enjoy some awful puns (anbody else else fondly remembering radio shows of the ‘60s like “Beyond our Ken” and “Round the Horne”?). Anyway, being presently “trapped” a goodly distance away from my shop for the next couple of weeks, I thought I might waste some time by offering the following. If there is enough encouragement (you fools you!) I may even be prevailed upon to churn out a couple more over the next few days. Anyway, here goes:

---------------------------------------------------

A very bright young Japanese gent graduated from University with high honours and was very pleased to get a Sales & Marketing position with that famous Japanese company Suzuki.

Despite a very rare medical condition he was otherwise very bright and got on very well, swiftly rising through company ranks.

His affliction? As we all know, bowing is a very important part of the Japanese culture, and in the case of our young friend, it was very unfortunate that every time he bowed he broke wind. To make matters even worse for an employee of Suzuki, every time he did break wind it came out with a very loud “HONDAHHHH”.

Fortunately he was not based at Head Office so his affliction was not too big a handicap. But after a couple of years he did so well that he won the annual contest for the company’s salesman of the year.

Now this was a real problem because there would be a formal Dinner and Awards Ceremony at Head Office with all the company top brass present. Naturally enough he became more and worried about his problem and sought advice from all manner of medical experts. Despite all sorts of dietary remedies and other quackery, all achieved precisely nil improvement.

With only a few days to go before the big day our friend became desperate enough to ask the advice of one of his colleagues who immediately suggested that our top salesman try visiting he dentist.

With no idea of what a dentist could possibly do to help his particular problem he was desperate enough to try anything once, so he duly made a top priority appointment.

On arrival at the Surgery the dentist sat him in the chair and made a swift examination.

“Ah zzo” said the dentist and promptly put our young friend out with a full anaesthetic.

When he awoke the dentist told him to stand up and try a bit of bowing. To his great relief, not to mention his complete amazement, when our young friend tried it out, bowing all around the Surgery, there was complete and utter silence.

“But I don’t understand” he said. “What on earth have my teeth got to do with that special problem?”

“Ah” said the Dentist. “I removed an abscess from your wisdom tooth. Didn’t you know, …………………… ”

(wait for it .… wait for it ……)

“ABSCESS MAKES THE FART GO HONDA”

Hope you liked it
AES

Don't know exactly, how long it took me to read it, but I'll never get back that wasted time! :lol:
Oh that was baaaaaaaaaaaaad!

More, MOre, MORe, MORE, PLEEEASE !!!!!!
Absolutely lovely, gave my belly a good workout.
F

:roll: I heard a version involving absinthe, leaving the poor dentist out of it.

BTW, does anyone know how Sherlock Holmes solved his lubrication problem with marmalade? :roll:

@Richard T:

No, I don't know how Sherlock Holmes solved his lubrication problems with marmalade. But I'm going to find out, aren't I (PLEASE)!?

Richard T":3m7qkkh3 said:
Well ... it's lemon entry Watson. Lemonentry. #-o

I know this as Holmes' description of a yellow front door, to which Watson replies "It's Ideal Homes!" :oops:

Back