An Apology (I think you will understand)

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DaveL

Established Member
Reaction score
I know that many of you are waiting for me to post pictures of the Veritas #4 that Birmarc kindly put up as the prize for the box making competition.

I in my wisdom asked for it to be shipped to my work address as when the post normally arrives at home there is no one around to sign for a parcel. This scheme has worked OK in the past and in fact the package is sitting on my desk at work. It arrived on Thursday, the problem is I have not been to work this week. This was not planned, the LOML slipped and fell on the stairs Sunday night. She is still in hospital recovering from the fall. The colour of the bruising is changing shade daily. The CT scan was clear but we are still waiting for the results of the angiogram, should have them Monday.

I have not spent any time in the workshop this week, not sure there will be any next, but LOML is improving and I hope that she will be home soon. The house seems very odd without her being here.

Normal service once I find out just what normal is will be resumed shortly.

I'm sure all will be well. Kind of puts things into prospective

Noel

Dave,

Oh deary me. Get well soon thoughts to the LOYL; sounds very painful. :( The plane'll wait for you - probably. (Now where's that address...) :)

Cheers, Alf

dave tell her we hope she gets well soon , have you found your shirts yet and have you got them nice paper cups and plates :p :p

frank

Dave sorry to hear that hope she is well soon and makes a full recovery. Say hi from all of us when you see her next.

Dave Take it easy! I hope all is well with Niome (hopefully spelt correctly). Give her our best wishes. :D

It may be time to indulge in car boot sales, if she is ok.

Bean

Dave,
Hope your good lady will be well & home soon.

now, if i just loosen that gripper on the 4th tread........ :twisted:

TX

Dave,

all the best to your better half, hope she makes a speedy recovery

Signal

Dave

Really sorry to hear that. Hope she makes a full recovery soon. Give her my best wishes mate

no apologies required at all Dave.. I wish your better half a full and speedy recovery...

Well thanks for all of good wishes.

The LOML is now much better, still in hospital but only waiting for the occupational therapists to give her the all clear.

I have spent sometime in the shop, I will be post some pictures of the new plane, its very nice and addictive :p

have been away from the forum for a while now due to Mrs KityUser having an eptopic pregnancy :cry:

things are never as bad as they seem, but some times they can seem pretty bloody bad !!!!!

hope everything turns out ok, times like these you really appreciate your family and friends!

steve

Dave, good news. :D

Steve, I was wondering where you'd got to. I'm so sorry to hear that; what a ghastly thing to have to go through. :( Happier times for you and Mrs KityUser ahead I hope.

Cheers, Alf

everything is fine now (and trying again :wink: ) although Mrs Kirtyuser still has quite bad "down" days........

would`nt wish it on anybody! :?

good news is I`m back in the work shop, beech kitchen is starting to progress after resawn timber has stood indoors for near 9 weeks.

chin up

steve

Steve,

Sorry to hear of LOYL mishaps and glad she is better.

LOML is chapping at the bit to come home, not sure how much will be in one piece. The new door mat I got yesterday now has an interesting rustic edge on it :shock: lovingly teeth crafted by the new puppy :roll:

Dave Nice move, what flavor dog is it ?

When it turns its attention to the furniture it'll give you an excuse to make somemore :D

Bean

Back