Amazon problems

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pete W

Established Member
Reaction score
Anyone else having trouble getting into Amazon.co.uk? I've been unable to get access for more than 24 hours - every time I try, I get a generic error page.

If anyone can try and let me know how you get on I'd be grateful - need to organise my sister-in-law's birthday present!

Thank you both - sod's law, innit? As soon as I saw your replies I tried and got straight in myself.

Have no idea what that was about, but I must have tried a dozen times, at least, since 10pm last night in both IE and Firefox :roll:.

Sometimes I wonder whether this Internet thing has a future :)

I had a similar problem recently; remarkably, it was on only one machine. Turns out, the initial failure WAS the ISP/Domain name's fault (Amazon in your case?) BBBUUUUTTTT, tHe PC I was using logged this faulty URL in its cookie/cache memory as THE URL to use from then on for that bookmark/favourite. The cure was simple; in IE go to Tools/Internet Options/Delete Cookies and ../Clear History and the problem was solved. Upon visiting the site second time round, successfully, a new cookie was logged and things worked perfectly.

Latest posts

Back