Am I overreacting or whose to blame?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
if they use a programe like the rac use no chance , i phoned from a phonebox gave the the details on the card in the box ie the road name the side st name and the post code of the box they put me about two miles away and its not ther fault so it must have been mine :roll: :roll: :roll:

frank

Update for you.

Courier arrived yesterday - even though I said I'd be out. But I had just come back so no problem. He was very apologetic (without prompting) and showed me the collection info from Metabo which just gave Hereford and a postcode. Okay they should be able to find it from that (or call Metabo for more info) but not reflecting well on Metabo.

We'll see what happens next!

Cheers

Tim

I can't believe a courier (my brother-in-law is one) would not be able to find ANY!!!!! address in the U.K. Sat Nav, just a little known invention I heard of, an ideal tool for someone who finds addresses for a living. Not having sat nav in a job like that these days is like being a window cleaner & not owning a chamios leather. You give 'em what for. SERVICE INDUSTRY????? Doesn't exist these days does it????

Cheers, Sliver

P.S. Sorry to be so negative, but nobody seems to care now.

Drill back!

Address on the package: My name, my house name, Herefordshire.

Courier's fault - not entirely.

New motor and new switch. Repaired under warranty (which expired a year ago) so fairs fair.

Cheers

Tim

tim":2udzpk1u said:
Drill back!

Address on the package: My name, my house name, Herefordshire.

Courier's fault - not entirely.

New motor and new switch. Repaired under warranty (which expired a year ago) so fairs fair.

Cheers

Tim

In fairness Tim a repair like that is worth around £45 parts, £30 labour and £7.50 each way carraige (£90 Total + VAT), got to be worth more than a token £20 or so compensation. At least they have acknowledged there was a problem and despite the fact they could have just blamed the carrier for not being able to find you, they actually did something about it, especially if the drill was that far out of warranty.

Back