All change at radio 1

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
llangatwgnedd? You are absolutely right 'The Royal Ruler' was early evening, KJ was later and Rosko was the graveyard shift. Noel and I were cross-answering to an earlier reference to Radio One with messers(!) Vance et al.

Now, anybody got the catchphrase?

Sam

I was dissapointed when Johnnie Walker left his regular R2 slot, then stopped listening altogether when Chris Evans moved in. R4 now in the workshop [except The Archers]

I remember Ed Stewpot on the radio when I was a kid, "'ello darlin' !". Crazy Horses/Devilgate Drive etc.

i work in factories quite a lot they always have sodding R2 on, the musics ok and and JV at lunchtime can sometimes be interesting, but usually the collection of opinionated northerners can put me off. but Ken Bruce with his ridiculous pop master jingle really makes me want to jump of the ladder(i have been painting all week).

in my car i usually have kiss 101 the downside of this is the adverts every 30 seconds. and the pleb in the afternoon that always going on about tw@tter :evil:

but radio 1 is pretty poo, apart from Greg James and Scott Mills. Cotton and Moyles really p@ss me off!!

rant over :lol:

adidat

Back