Alf's next purchase...

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Alf":2mm5ipys said:
Oh joy, more gender stereotyping. :roll: Yep, all us girls are so dumb we'll buy tacky overpriced tools just 'cos of the colour.
Well blokes do - just look at the number of apes on building sites who'll only buy yellow tools (deWalt, JCB, etc). Why should women be immune from this sort of behaviour?

Alf":2mm5ipys said:
Going to think it's a good idea to mention that'll sell like hot cakes down in Brixton?
So would anyone like to tell us whether or not Elu were a fave down thjere (in their later black/grey days) and whether or not Festool are now tool of choice? (or is it more like AK-47 like in Moss Side?)

Of course, we'll all know which way this gender stereotyping thing is going when you can get pink, steel-toe capped wellies - in size 12 with a Shamrock on the side for the alternative lifestyle Irish builders, naturally........ :wink:

pink-wellies-300.jpg

Walnut":2mm5ipys said:
I am new and knew you were a female, how many men would like the title 'Hand Tool Goddess'
In Manchester, probably quite a few, starting with Frou-Frou LaMarr. :shock: Steady, Dom...... :lol:

Scrit

For those not in the know Manchester is (in)famous for it's gay district, nicknamed "Boys Town". Frou-Frou is a well-known drag artist who owns a couple of clubs in the area. The innuendo I'll leave to you to figure out...... :lol:

Scrit

Scrit, wasn't manchester famous for its gay road called "Canal Street" which was vandalised to read "an*l Treet" :lol: :lol:

I love the gay community as a businessman, these fellas are not scared to spend and want the best. Long live the pink pound.

Back