Quantcast

Alf

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

Charley

Established Member
Reaction score
We're sorry to say that Alf has decided to step down from her role as a moderator with immediate effect.

We're sure that you would all like to join us in thanking Alf for the tremendous effort that she has put into UKW.

We sincerely hope that Alf will rejoin us in the future.

Cheers,
Charley and the UKW team

Jake

Established Member
Reaction score
Seconded!

Hope Alf is ok - I've noticed her absence and missed her contributions.

Philly

Established Member
Reaction score
Thanks for all the hard work you have put in-I really appreciate it! =D>
Please, please, keep popping in though :D
Best regards
Philly :D

tim

Established Member
Reaction score
Really sorry to hear you are stepping down Alf.

Hope you won't disappear altogether.

Aside from a lot of regular, useful thoughts and info, you had unwittingly started to get me interested in hand tools with your excellent and witty reviews as useful things other than when all my batteries are flat.

Cheers

Tim

CHJ

Established Member
Reaction score
Thanks for your efforts Alf, will miss your guideing influence, hope you can find time to keep an eye on us, just shout if need arises Cornwall is not a million miles from any of us.

Gill

Established Member
Reaction score
Moderating a forum is hard work. I'm grateful for the efforts of those who take on this responsibility because we wouldn't have a forum without them.

Perhaps it is a measure of Alf's skill as a moderator that she's been able to keep order here without drawing attention to her official capacity. I'd like to thank her particularly for having kept the forum apolitical. This forum wouldn't be the same without Alf and I do hope she'll continue to provide us with the benefits of her vast woodwork knowledge, dispensed with characteristic wit.

Gill

les chicken

Established Member
Reaction score
Sorry to hear you are stepping down. I would personally like to thank you for the help given to me.

The forum will not be the same without your humour and knowledge do keep in touch.

Les

devonwoody

Established Member
Reaction score
Alf, have you been promoted to Westminster or something?

Please continue posting I enjoy reading some of your cute replies :wink:

To all other moderators my email address is ............................

martyn2

Established Member
Reaction score
:D thanks for all you have done alf keep pooping in i will mss your reviews and comments and humor :D

martyn

Adam

Established Member
Reaction score
Thanks also for me. I've progressed a good deal down "the slope" with ALFs guidance. I even hand ripped some ash the other day... :oops:

Adam

Scott

Established Member
Reaction score
Yeah, thanks a million Alf. You'll be sorely missed if you're not around at all.

All the best

AndyG

Established Member
Reaction score
Just wanted to also add my thanks to Alf. This forum is always a friendly helpful place to visit, much of which I'm sure can be attributed to Alf's massive contribution.
Many Thanks
Andy

ByronBlack

Established Member
Reaction score
I also want to thank ALF, she can hold herself almost solely repsonsible for my galootish leanings and swift dive down the slope!

Hope you still come back into the forum, otherwise you'll surely be missed.

A

Anonymous

Lady and gents,

I fully intended not to post for a goodly time, but I was tempted just to pop in for a moment and, well, frankly I'm overwhelmed. Thank you very much indeed for all your comments; I'm touched, I really am. And no, not just in the head; that's normal. :wink: You're an excellent bunch of folks and I'm proud to know you.

Just to let you all know I'll be absent for a while, simply for my own sanity and that of the moderating team - none of us want me twitching and moderating by proxy, trust me. :lol: I'll pop back some time (just when you thought it was safe to enter the forum...), and I will be watching, so no attempts to scrabble back up The Slope, please. [-X Be good, and play nice, especially for the new mods (poor misguided devils :wink: )

Cheers, Alf

Scott

Established Member
Reaction score
Ah, splendid! She hasn't disappeared completely! :D

ydb1md

Established Member
Reaction score
Alf,

We'll miss reading your frequent, informative posts. Hopefully things are well with you. You can lurk to keep current even if you don't have time to post. :wink:

take care,