Alf

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yetloh

Established Member
Reaction score
Rumour has it that it's your birthday, Alf. If that's true, hope you have a good time.

Jim

Not just mine; Chappers' and Lord Nibbo's as well, to name but two. Rolf Harris as well, of course, but I don't think he's a member... So ta, and Happy Birthday to them too. :eek:ccasion5:

Something else we share then ALF...along with a love of 043s....hand tools in general and perhaps Eric Clapton (whose birthday we also share!)....he's 67 today...good LORD where did the time go! :mrgreen: :eek:ccasion5:

Jim

Ack, Jim, I knew there was someone else, and hand tool-oriented too. It's age, s'what it is; the brain's the first to go. In fact it went about 30 years ago!

Eric Clapton's 67?! Zoicks. :shock:

jimi43":x9azmw3z said:
l and perhaps Eric Clapton (whose birthday we also share!)....he's 67 today...
Jim
Having read EC's excellent biography a while ago, it's a wonder he ever made it to 50, let alone 67...another belated happy birthday wish! - Rob

woodbloke":50dn3esh said:
Having read EC's excellent biography a while ago, it's a wonder he ever made it to 50, let alone 67...another belated happy birthday wish! - Rob[/quote]

yep, they don't make them like that any more, Alf too I suspect :wink: :D Happy Birthday

Andy

Latest posts

Back