Alexander Palace Woodworking Exhibition 20-22 February

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Men at NMA (Richard)

Any reason you aren't going to be there?

Adam

NMA will be at this years show and trading as ourselves and not with a dealer as we were last year with D&M Tools. Both Scheppach and Mafell will be on show with possibly our new universal machine the Magnum 266 on show as well. As for Tools 2003 we only took the Mafell gear as we were targeting the building market for the large carpentry machines and the Mafell range of saws etc.

Richard....one of the menatnma

ps. Stand 100 as far as we are aware

Hey Neil,

If Scheppach are there - you'll be able to checkout the Jet SS vs the Scheppach TS2500!

Thats what I did, but you know from my comparison report which way I went!

Adam

Hi Adam

asleitch":11nld0om said:
If Scheppach are there - you'll be able to checkout the Jet SS vs the Scheppach TS2500!

Your comparison report was excellent. If I go, SWMBO willing, then I will certainly do that.

Cheers
Neil

Hi all

anybody know if Clifton or LN will be there ? I'm still trying to get a look at one before exchanging cash for craftmanship

If the exhibitor list is to be believed (and it seems not) then "Clicov" will be there. So I assume that means there's a good chance Clico will be there instead, :wink: touting their Clifton goodies.

Cheers, Alf

Pained proofreader :evil:

Back