Aleksandr Orlov

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Digit

Established Member
Reaction score
I see in the latest Meerkats ad Alexandr shows that he's all heart! Great series.

Roy.

Great commercial. However have you noticed the number of commercials that make you want to switch off, like the plonker in go compare, a double glazing advert where they scream at you I think it is safe style, also the dumb pair of women advertising furniture. This is now going to be the norm as it does not matter if you detest the commercial that apparently is good because you still have had the sub conscious polluted. I always hit the mute.

The Meerkat ads show advertising at its most entertaining, the others make me cringe! But they do allow for time out to make a cuppa, as you won't have missed anything.
Apparently Sergei was head of the Russian space programme till he joined Alexandr! :lol: Great stuff.

Roy.

Sadly the entertainment value of the comparethemarket.com meerkats isn't equalled by the performance of the website.

Sad but true the best site I've found (for motor insurance) over the last few years is the intensely annoying idiots at gocompare.

Which raises the interesting question of whether we are actually influenced by advertising. The agencies say that we are, but they would wouldn't they.

Roy.

As a matter of intrest in the longer ad the large compuuter made up of three racks that the meerkat is seen sat at where on hire from my father.

Adidat

cambournepete":3m9y7v84 said:
Sky+ (or any PVR for that matter) is the answer.
Record the programme then watch it later and fast forward through the ads...

+1 for Sky+

Mind you, I always play the adds at normal speed when Alexander & Sergie come on :D

regards

Brian

Bought my car insurance through them back in November so thought I'd claim my free meerkat, who should arrive in the post a couple of weeks later was Sergie :mrgreen:

Steve

HeyYou.jpg

well i used them to insure my first car as i passed my test at lunchtime today woohoo!!!

and frankly am more excited about receiving my toy meerkat then my endless list of uses for an estate car.

somerset members: my advice is to stay of the road for the next few monthes! :lol:

adidat

Latest posts

Back