Aldi digital calipers in again

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cutting Crew

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi All,

After all the chasing round over the last two weeks trying to get hold of the Digital Calipers from Aldi I finally got a set this morning.

My wife called in as normal and, unbelievably there were new stocks of the calipers on the shelf and, better still, the calipers are every bit as good as the could be. They are made from stainless steel, come in a fitted wooden box with small brass coloured catches, battery and decent instructions. Similar ones in Screwfix cost £39.95.

To good to be true.

Regards....CC

I bought one in Germany and haven´t yet regretted it.
In an american cataloge I saw the same one for twice the price
regards
Rolf

I'll have to check out Aldi.
They are opening a new store on Thursday directly opposite Tesco 3/4 mile from me.
They have a power mitre saw for £19.99 and a 9 speed bench pillar drill for the same price, both with 3 year guarantee.
Tesco pledge to refund 50% of the difference in cash if you show them a receipt for the same thing bought locally.
With Tesco selling half price strawberries for £1.69 and Aldi selling them for 99p I stand to save a lot.
That means that Tesco will give me 48p for every 99p I pay Aldi for strawberries. ;)
It's a pity that both don't sell the same tools or we could do well out of them. :lol:

I have just returned a digital calliper. There was a serious fauldt with the equipment . The on/off switch would not work ( it was permanently stuck on live) it would not switch off after installing the battery.
I assume there will be a lot more of these cheap offers if my model was anything to go by.

Latest posts

Back