Aldi Bandsaw ( new model) coming soon. Buy it or choose other model

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got a reply
"Hi there. Thanks for your message. Our colleagues and suppliers are working extremely hard to ensure our Specialbuys arrive as advertised, however due to recent disruptions to global shipping, some products as this one have been delayed on their journey. We hope to have these available as soon as possible. Please note that the dates advertised are subject to change, therefore, we kindly ask you to keep an eye on our website for further updates. We recommend signing up to the newsletter on our website to receive updates about our Specialbuy promotions before they go on sale at https://aldi.co.uk/newsletter. Alternatively, you can download our Aldi app and opt in for notifications on our Specialbuys, this way you’ll receive direct notifications to your smart phone as soon as our Specialbuys are released. When this item is on sale, you will be one of the first to hear about it! We hope this helps. Thanks again. Ioana, Aldi UK, Twitter Team."

So it looks to me like it is just DELAYED and not cancelled so fingers crossed it appears. I have to inform my wife that her xmas present to me is delayed :)

It's in stock now.
That is so weird !! refreshed the page this morning like I always do and not in stock. Then you post and suddenly it is there ! and 16 people viewing it , must be us lot :) anyway ordered so thanks for the heads up ..

That is so weird !! refreshed the page this morning like I always do and not in stock. Then you post and suddenly it is there ! and 16 people viewing it , must be us lot :) anyway ordered so thanks for the heads up ..

I must have been lucky - happened to check last night and noticed the 'product delayed' badge had disappeared so kept refreshing this morning.

Last edited:
I must have been lucky - happened to check last night and noticed the 'product delayed' badge had disappeared so kept refreshing this morning.

You must have been like those spotty yuths constantly refreshing the page on the gig ticket website hoping that a ticket becomes available :) ah how times have changed !

Aldi Ferrex bandsaw now in stock, I've just ordered 1 as a Xmas pressie from my wife bless her hehe, buy 1 quick

Aldi Ferrex bandsaw now in stock, I've just ordered 1 as a Xmas pressie from my wife bless her hehe, buy 1 quick

same here, ordered it and now to explain to the good lady wife that she has already sorted my xmas present. She will be thrilled especially when I ask that she wrap it so it is a surprise :)

My thanks to everyone contributing on this thread.
She doesn't know it yet, but my wife has just ordered one of these for my xmas present :)

She doesn't know it yet, but my wife has just ordered one of these for my xmas present :)
all these lucky wives and partners ...it is the little things like this that make their lives so much easier.

Living life on the edge....!

Might try it with an Aston Martin...!🤔🤔🤔

Thought you guys might want to know the saw is back in stock.

edit: Just read above....I'm late to the party it seems

Thought you guys might want to know the saw is back in stock.

edit: Just read above....I'm late to the party it seems

Heads up everyone, god knows what the stock levels are but I am not kidding when I say get in now as this how fast they are going ..

Screenshot 2021-11-22 at 13.03.03.png

has anyone been able to find the online manual for this model? ive had no luck. I have reached out to aldi for the manual and if they can supply details ill post a link here

someone on hotukdeals thinks this is a rebadged Scheppach HBS261 which goes for £240 ish at screwfix and toolstation, previously it had a dark blue colour, but appears its now grey

here is a video:

it looks mighty similar to the grey pictures on the aldi website, so it looks like they have stuck with scheppach hs261 again

aldi were not able to supply me with a manual, but I have found the ferrex manual which isn't really the best: Scheppach HBS261, 5901505901 User manual | Manualzz...

here is a link to the scheppach hs261 manual, I haven't found one in english: https://cdn.webshopapp.com/shops/290204/files/330752105/5901505901-h.pdf

Back