aircap?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Even better if it included a beer delivery system.

OK I found it here at a cost £104.67. Its got good reviews on a Pigeon site for helping to stop Pigeon lung.

any idea if its good for woodworking????? :?

ahahahhahahahahahahahahahaha...

haha...

hum hum.

ahahahhahahahahahahahahahaha
ahahahhahahahahahahahahahahaahahahhahahahahahahahahahahaahahahhahahahahahahahahahaha
ahahahhahahahahahahahahahahaahahahhahahahahahahahahahaha

I couldn't wear that thing and keep a straight face and my family would rip the p**s out of me unmercifully.
It looks to much like you should be catching flies with your tongue.
ribbit ribbit,
ribbit ribbit,
ribbit ribbit,

Drew

It is probably at least as good as the Racal thingy I have - which is rubbish. It cost over £100 7 or 8 years ago. It lets in dust from all sides, the visor picks up static and attracts dust literally like a magnet, the batteries last forever, so I never remember where the hell the charger is when I actually need it.

My advice -after trying everything on the market (I am nothing if not thorough in these things) is to use a good mask (eg 3M) and safety specs. That way, your lungs are protected and you can see what you are doing - which is not only an aid to safety but it makes woodworking easier too.

Back