Airace Dust Mask

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

galwayworker

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi,
I was wondering if anyone uses an Airace mask and if they do is it possible to use it while wearing a full face safety visor? I know you can get a clip on visor for the mask but i like the extra protection with a full face visor. Has anyone ever ordered direct from this site; http://www.airace.eu/shop.html €27.18 compared to €49.92 from Trend!!

Cheers

i bought mine about a week ago from my local shop for £35. it does project out a fair bit (at least 2" from the end of your nose) so you'd obviously need the FF visor to clear that.
i can confirm the claim that it does not steam up your glasses in use, prevents dust and tea from getting anywhere near you and does make you sound like darth vader.
theyre also here for 32 http://www.yandles.co.uk/product.php/si ... /TREAIRACE inc post to the uk, might be worth a call?

Cheers for the reply Nev & John.....
Who wouldn't want to sound like Darth Vader????? John, that is the type of face shield I have so it's great to know they will work together. I have a dust mask but the fit is useless, just after coming in from sanding a small tea light holder turned from bog oak and I know it's time to get a new mask!!! Just waiting for the Germans to get back with a cost to post the Air-ace to Ireland, it might work out cheaper than getting one here or in the UK.

I tried an airace but couldn't get away with it. I found it quite uncomfortable. I maybe got a dodgy one, the rubber bit that seals around your face was quite stiff. To be honest I preferred the masks from 3M. I am pleased I found a dustmaster setup at a carboot sale.
Mark

galwayworker":1omhdjwc said:
Cheers for the reply Nev & John.....
Who wouldn't want to sound like Darth Vader????? John, that is the type of face shield I have so it's great to know they will work together. I have a dust mask but the fit is useless, just after coming in from sanding a small tea light holder turned from bog oak and I know it's time to get a new mask!!! Just waiting for the Germans to get back with a cost to post the Air-ace to Ireland, it might work out cheaper than getting one here or in the UK.

Hiya,

I bought mine in Dublin, Im sure the same supplier could post it to galway at low cost. Also Des of the hut has them, if your a IWG member, i might be able to get one taken over to Galway Chapter for you

Latest posts

Back