Air compressor

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The wolf compressors I think are the same as or even made by SIP you should be able to get a compatable part from any airtool dealer If you have Cages locally I would suggest them as a first call.

These are imported by omega-wolf on behalf of uk retailers who badge them variously as wolf, power craft etc
www.omegawolf.co.uk

email [email protected] beware, they can take a few days to reply
UK/NI aftersales support tel 08707 323023.

I don't know about pricing of spares.

When working with this sort of 'cheapish' kit, you are better off achieving air seal with PTFE tape or sealing compounds than heavy tightening.
Says he slamming the stable door!!

Good Luck

Bob

9fingers":18xops49 said:
These are imported by omega-wolf on behalf of uk retailers who badge them variously as wolf, power craft etc
www.omegawolf.co.uk

email [email protected] beware, they can take a few days to reply
UK/NI aftersales support tel 08707 323023.

I don't know about pricing of spares.

When working with this sort of 'cheapish' kit, you are better off achieving air seal with PTFE tape or sealing compounds than heavy tightening.
Says he slamming the stable door!!

Good Luck

Bob

They have a big storage depot on an airfield in Nottingham. A few months back they had a sale and I picked up one of their compressors for about £50 (the shuttle). Mine leaked when I bought it, they didn't seem too keen to do anything so I suggested PTFE tape and they told me to go ahead. It worked a treat. I have replaced a number of the components on mine due to the way I plan to plumb in in to my ring main. Most of the parts are 1/4" BSP so it shouldn't be hard to find parts.

Back