Air Cleaners/Filters

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shadowfax

Established Member
Reaction score
Can anyone remember the name of a company that manufactures filters? I believe there is one called Jason Filtration or something like that. However, I can't find their web site any more. I was OK until my computer threw a wobbly and I lost my "favourites" list. The firm was mentioned in a thread some time in December I think. Their filters were really sensibly priced. Anyone got a good memory?
Cheers.

SF

Joe,

Ihave an abysmal memory but this came up on UKWW the other day from scrit.

Dunno if its who you where thinking of but here goes...

Donaldson-Torit one of the largest filter manufacturers in the world. Try DCE in Leicester (http://www.toritdce.com/) the UK subsidiary.

Cheers

Sginal

Thank you to everyone for your replies. I have been looking carefully at the sites you have suggested and the results are very useful. However, I am still intrigued by the apparent disappearence of the firm I was looking for. It was mentioned in a thread sometime before Christmas on this forum. The topic included making a box air cleaner/filter, posters showed air cleaners they had built and put up pictures etc. and at some point somebody mentioned a site where you could buy filters. It was called Jason Filtration, or something like that, and it was the only site I have seen that publishes prices. Everywhere else wants you to contact them for information. That's OK but it takes time and I just wanted to find this particular site again. You know when you start something and you just want to see it through - I am at that stage now! I have tried the Search facility and have drawn a blank and Google is no help either.
Anyone remember anything now?
Let me know when this gets boring!

SF

OK, Try this - www.jfilters.com/
The firm is called Jasun Filtration. If you get the spelling right it's easy!Many thanks for your assistance earlier.
Perhaps I should go back to doing some work now!
Cheers.

SF

Back