AHHHH!!!!

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pip1954

Established Member
Reaction score
why why why :cry: it always seem to happen to me i have just bought a axi planner thicknesser and now they have reduced it 10% off,
the only saving grace is that it was reduced from full price £199.99 instead of £204- but they took the 10% of higher price but it seem to happen to me i have been thinking of buying one for a while ,

good news if you are after bigger machines they are reduced as well so some thing like jet you would get £130- off
pip

Hopefully it will be on dust extractors next week or the same will be happening to me.

They have already caught me this week with the discount on bandsaws, made me get a bigger one than I intended :)

How long have you had it?

If you ordered it online then distance selling regulations might allow you to return it and buy it cheaper. If that's the case then phone them and tell them that is what you plan to do and they will probably send you a voucher to save themselves hassle.

Might be worth just giving them a ring and asking. Nothing to lose if they say no.

Back