• We invite you to join UKWorkshop.
    Members can turn off viewing Ads!

Aftermarket Rip Fence

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

Bob the Train

Reaction score
Hello All,
Newbie here. I'm trying to source an aftermarket rip fence for my Evolution Rage5-S table saw. I've tried tuning the OEM but it still has a slight jiggle in it. any help would be appreciated. Thank you.
I'm also wondering about the best way to rout an 8" (roughly) wooden hoop for a clock face. Cheers.

DBT85

Established Member
Reaction score
I have an Evo table saw and honestly you're talking about dropping a fair chunk of its original cost to fix the fence.

Can you explain the jiggle you get? I have the same saw and the fence is actually better than the £600 bosch I sold a while ago.

sunnybob

wysiwyg
Reaction score
There are an infinite number of "circle router jig" videos and instructions for your clock face.
Just dont cut the inner one first :lol:

Bob the Train

Reaction score
DBT,
There is no jiggle after I lock the fence but a bit of movement before. I think I will try holding the fence tightly against the table before I lock it. Do you know if there is adjustment for upright square as opposed to lenghtwise square? Cheers.
Sunnybob,
I have looked at a number of Youtube videos and most just show circle cutting, not external than internal cutting. If you know of one, could you send me a link, please? Cheers.

DBT85

Established Member
Reaction score
I always push the fence toward the table to move it so that it's registering on all its contact points so it's not been an issue. I've not looked at vertical adjustment if I'm honest.