Advice on purchasing a table saw and planer thicknesser

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the comment Patrick.

How did you find the switch over between modes on the P/T and the accuracy, did you have to realign everything when back in the planning mode.

What about the accuracy of the Bosch saw, did you find it an issue

£500 will buy you a Wadkin AGS 10 on a good day, which is in an entirely different class to most other £500 saws.

Thanks for the comment Patrick.

How did you find the switch over between modes on the P/T and the accuracy, did you have to realign everything when back in the planning mode.

What about the accuracy of the Bosch saw, did you find it an issue

with the p/t you need to check the fence is square thats it the saw is good to go every time

If you are buying both a combi might be good value. Some have morticing attachments and spindle moulders too. There's one here 240v Combination Machine *DELIVERY* Sliding table saw Planer Thicknesser | eBay I had an earlier version of this and it was fine.
Another one here LUREM Maxi 26 Plus /RECORD POWER/, Combination Woodworking Machine, 240V | eBay the same "improved " version compared to the one I bought about 1986. It was very good and much better than expected for a low end machine, did loads of work and sold it on still working well.
Where in the world can I find a parts list for Lurem Maxi 26+ , thank you

Back