Advice on circular saw

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gionnyB

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I've been a fan of classic (handmade) woodworking for a long time, my grandfather was the first to introduce me to this world and I'm very grateful.
Although I still enjoy hand-working, over the years I've purchased various new generation devices (with batteries, etc.) and now I'm looking for a new battery-powered circular saw. I found this list where there are different models and prices, which one do you think is the best? Thanks!

Hi and welcome- I’ve been around power tools for what seems like forever but I’ve not heard of those in your link. My personal recommendation would be Milwaukee 18 volt brushless, next would be makita similar spec and then dewalt. I’ve just replaced my royobi battery drill and impact driver and sds drills with Milwaukee and I wish I’d done it sooner . Of course if you have mega bucks to spend then look at festool but I can’t say for that amount of money if there any better than my 3 recommended brands .

TECCPO:-Shenzhen Baokun Trade Co. Ltd is located at Meijianglou 201, Block 8, Meiyuan new village, Baogang road, Tianxin community, Sungang street, Luohu district, Shenzhen, Guangdong 518001

WESCO:-18, Dongwang Road,Suzhou Industrial Park, Jiangsu 215123, P.R.China

Galax Pro:-1158 South Longqian Street, Jinhua, Zhejiang, China

Enventor:-
Shenzhen Shangu Trading Co., Ltd.
Address: 506A, Haiyuan Innovation Center, No. 8 Fu'an Avenue, Hehua Community, Pinghu Street, Longgang District, Shenzhen

Hychika:-
610 Nathan Road, Mong Kok, Kowloon Hong Kong SAR
ZOKING GLOBAL(HONG KONG) LIMITED
(China)

😁

Back