Advertising on Instagram

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LBCarpentry

Established Member
Reaction score
Does or has anyone won any decent work or leads from instagram? Just asking out of interest really. We get great results through Facebook but I think Facebook is for oldies now. Christ I’m an oldy. Instagram just seems to be time wasters and posers so wondering if anyone has different results?

I know @petermillard uses it a lot . Perhaps a PM might get you some info
I use it to promote my YouTube, principally; I’ve had a couple of enquiries through it, but they came to nothing, though some guys use it almost exclusively to advertise their business - Gary Banks and John Jones are two that spring to mind. They don’t advertise there though, they post work in progress photos and videos and completed jobs. No idea how effective advertising there is, but why not try posting some of your phots and videos there, show those ‘posers’ how it should be done, eh? 😉👍

edited for spelling

Last edited:
I know nothing about algorithms etc but it does make me wonder who there advertising is aimed at with Instagram & how it’s targeted , I regularly get adverts from furniture makers which seems completely pointless & if the companies involved are paying for it a waste is of money to boot.

That said I’ve never advertised (on Instagram or anywhere else for that matter) but have received a few commissions for pieces from folks who follow my feed.

Latest posts

Back