Advert for the boys

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had to look to find out if i was offended. I'm offended! :lol:

Roy.

Well, I clicked on the link and didn't watch it through!

Who off ended you Roy? SWMBO :twisted: :twisted:

Oh, I forgot to add that I have already seen it a couple of hundred times already. I just wanted to see if the dimmy what fell in the pool pulled the right bit eventually? Only for that you understand :mrgreen:

It's my religiuos upbringing, I can resist anything bar temptation!

Roy.

Hmmmm - sorry got distracted - What was the advert for??

I know I'd better watch it again :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

OOps, sorry guys I'm sure I must have seen it before only I can't remember. Must look again just to be sure. :?

Funny though, my eyesight is excellent (at least since I had the old peepers lasered a few years ago). How many lookies do you get before you go blind Roy?

Roy probably wont be able to read this by now :lol: :lol:

Anyway I reckon the boss of PIP dreads seeing that add, replacing the majority of those would bankrupt them alone! :mrgreen:

I found that ad terribly offensive.

Then I found it offensive again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again... :mrgreen:

I think the chap who directed that add did a fantastic job, well rounded performance, presented the bare facts in an interesting manner to keep the viewers abreast of developments. :lol: :lol:

Latest posts

Back