Advert for the boys

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dodge":183ghw8d said:
I think the chap who directed that add did a fantastic job, well rounded performance, presented the bare facts in an interesting manner to keep the viewers abreast of developments. :lol: :lol:

Great to see that somebody has taken this "work of art" seriously and spent a lot of time closely studying the video to determine its' artistic merit :wink: - Good on yer Dodge :lol: :lol:

Dodge":14qqbph2 said:
I think the chap who directed that add did a fantastic job, well rounded performance, presented the bare facts in an interesting manner to keep the viewers abreast of developments. :lol: :lol:

Quite cheeky too :mrgreen: Although I have never quite understood the mentalitity of anyone who would want to leave a perfectly servicable aircraft until it is stationary on the ground? :?

The only time I have ever jumped out of an aircraft was a Comet 2 that I was working on at R.A.F. Lyneham and that was because the Vernon, ground power motor/generator, had caught fire and it was almost under the nose of the aircraft. Someone had taken the steps away and it would have taken far too long to go out via the main equipment bay! :shock: :shock:

I thought I recognised one of the girls so I went back to have another look. However after checking and re-checking some twenty times I realise that I was mistaken.

Back