Advanced - Are you entering?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I am hoping to Neil. Design is done, materials are ready. Deadline feels ominously close though 8-[ Will be cracking on in the next week or so [-o<

Got a few ideas but doubt that I will get a chance to make anything, maybe keep them for the next time.

Jason

I'm sorry but I am not going to be able to make the deadline, I have embarked on a biggish project and will also be away for a while.

I'm hoping to but depends on a couple of projects and their timings. As usual, I had every intention but now wondering where I'll find the time.

Cheers

Tim

Well I hope to. :)
I have been threatening to make a new bench. Its loosely base on David Charlesworth's design. :D
The timber is sized and I have started to cut some tenons. 8)

I would like repeat the comment that someone made, I too would prefer the DMT stones to the #4. :roll:
(I won a #4 in the box competition, still not sure how. :oops: I hope fluke strikes again :whistle: as I have used up beginners luck. #-o )

Tom,

You must remember that a 1,000,000 to 1 chance happens 9 times out of 10. 8-[ :shock: :D 8)

No, No, don't think about it, if you have not heard this before, ask after your exams and I will explain. :-$

Back