UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aragorn

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi Adam
Hey, after weeks of getting a "X" for your avatar little icon/picture thingy, I now have what can only be described as a permanent gloat with all your posts :D :D
Nice motion blur there too :wink: :D

A

I'm into photography as well, so have been playing about with speed/apeture on the new digital camera. (well, if I hadn't had to sent it back twice now for repair :twisted: ). I have a tripod permanently in the workshop, and photograph all the projects I do start to finish. I was intending to getting around to building a website but not yet had the time.

The old avatar I linked to got taken down - it was on a commercial avatar site. This time, I direct linked to my own image on my paid up "online album" at www.pbase.com this means my avatar should no longer go AWOL! If you want one of your own hosting, I'm quite happy to add it on, just email me the image, and I'll add it on. By the time, you've made it 80 pixels square, it#s only a small image!!

Adam

Back