Accessories for Elektra Beckum KGS 331.

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nandesuka

Reaction score
I've had my saw a few months now and am very happy with it apart from still not getting it absolutely accurate for cutting mitres to match up. I've spent a lot of time on it and gone through quite a bit of scrap wood which is even more scrappy now. However, I'll get there. What I would like to know is, does anyone know where I could get accessories for it. It came with the stand which is nice but can you get extensions and there are obviously other parts to be had because of the slots etc. Can't find anything at Metabo, any help would be appreciated.
Cheers,
Geoff.

Hi Geoff, Metabo are now the suppliers as you seem to know (They bought out Elektra over 20 years ago)
Either speak to them, to confirm if there was anything - But apart from the stand, I'm not sure what other accessories were available in fairness.
Universal left and right extensions stands for all makes of mitre saws are now readily available from a number of suppliers.
Not too sure what you mean by 'the slots'?
Cheers, Nick

I think the KGS331 was identical to the KGS301, except that it had the addition of the blade brake unit that the KGS301 lacked.

I have just sold my KGS301 plus a full set of extensions etc (sorry, and you are close!) - you can see the details here Sold - Elektra Beckum Mitre Saw 240V with stand and extensions

I have seen quite a few of these saws sold on eBay, but don’t think I ever saw one with all the add-ons.

I don’t know if you have the stand for it, or whether you need one anyway, but it looks like there is one still available Elektra Beckum Maschinenständer kg : Amazon.co.uk: DIY & Tools

My saw is being picked up tomorrow, so if you have any burning questions re details, let me know asap.

Cheers

Going back to the KGS301, the dust port & work clamp were both extras & possibly the length stop rod as well.

In the pack of manuals and brochures I have for the buyer of my KGS301, I have found this sheet of details for the slightly earlier models KGS300/330. The difference is only the change of colour from green to blue. (Incidentally, I am now unsure that the 331 signified the inclusion of the blade brake; the 330 vs 300 just added dust extraction, the work clamp and a finer blade.)

Anyway, all the accessories, some of which should have been included on the 331, are shown here (with 1999 Axminster prices in pencil!).

2B83A5A7-F689-4C9A-92BB-617BB1B10B14.jpeg

Cheers

Thanks all. The slots I was talking about are in the fence. Looking at the brochure, it would appear they are for the supplementary fence. It already came with the stand, dust extractor, work clamp and positioning laser. The only thing I can see that wood be useful is the length stop.
Scholar, will have to get on to Axminster and see if they have one.
Cheers,
Geoff.

Back