Abortion clinics to advertise ?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RogerS

Established Member
Reaction score
I am neither pro-life nor anti-life and whether someone wants to go ahead with an abortion or not is completely up to them and/or their partner.

However, for me, the concept of advertising an abortion clinic on television is going to have as much a negative and destabilising impact on our society as did the allowing of legal firms to advertise.

Totally wrong, IMO.

RogerS":1tar436l said:
I am neither pro-life nor anti-life and whether someone wants to go ahead with an abortion or not is completely up to them and/or their partner.

However, for me, the concept of advertising an abortion clinic on television is going to have as much a negative and destabilising impact on our society as did the allowing of legal firms to advertise.

Totally wrong, IMO.

I agree, and while we are on the topic of abortion. Do they still place women who are heart broken after losing their baby in the same ward as women who have just had a termination? Sometimes I cannot comprehend how uncaring this world can be :twisted:

Cheers

Mike

Personally I'm amazed that the clinics need to advertise their services, also I think they should should think rather carefully before they start telling people where they hang out, I can see the picket lines forming up right now.

Roy.

Something comprehensively wrong with a society that legalises the murder of a human being with their full life ahead of them and criminalises the ending of someones suffering who has no useful life left :roll:

Yep! I'm not against abortion per se, but the reasons are sometimes frivolous I feel.

Roy.

I presume these televised ads will be after 21:00, I have two children and I don't want to have to explain abortion to them just yet.

Back