A Warm Welcome to readers of The Woodworker and Woodturner

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Newbie_Neil

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi there

If you are reading this as a result of the article in The Woodworker and Woodturner then we welcome you.

Please register, it's a quick process, and let us know which branch of woodwork interests you.

Welcome and we look forward to hearing from you. :wink:

Cheers
Neil

Newbie_Neil":21x8uz7z said:
Hi there

If you are reading this as a result of the article in The Woodworker and Woodturner then we welcome you.
Well, no, I'm not, but I was struck by the improvement in WW/WT as shown by the current copy. Gave up subscribing some years ago as it seemed to be getting very repetitive and thin on content, but the current one was really informative.
Is it Philly's benign influence???

Yes, I really enjoyed this months edition of TWW/WT

Ah, yes......
Seemed to be a bit of a "Philly Theme" to this months issue. Apologies to all readers! :twisted:
Cheers
Bashful :oops:

Remember-in (a woodworking) space, no-one can hear you scream!! (over the router :lol: )
Be afraid,
Philly :wink:

After another contributor on this and other forums had his photo regularly published in The Woodworker I was finding a regular supply of targets for a dartboard. (no names mentioned woodsmith. lol)
In the latest issue of the same magazine it looks as if Philly is supplying his pics for a good target as well.
Dont upset anyone Philly or the dart tips may hurt should someone use the pics on a voodoo doll. :twisted:
It was nice to see this forums competition winners in the mag and Phillys shed page saying about using the internet for WW chat.
Its a pity you didnt say this forums name on the men and sheds page Philly as Keith included the forum URL on his Q/A page a few months ago.
Magazines are a great way to pick up ideas and learn from others.
Almost as good as an excellant woodworking forum. :wink:

Plenty of target practise for you there, Dewy! :shock:
I believe Keith has a article with info on the forum coming soon.
Better wear a bulls eye for the next photo, then! :wink:
Philly :D

I also had a small contribution in the same issue published on the tips page.
The tip would have been clearer if the sketch I had included had been shown as well.
I had not given any thought of the tip winning anything and had not included my address in the email sent.
That will teach yours truly who had never won anything in his life. hehe

Corner bead without needing a corner bead bit.
Please excuse the poor quality sketch.
It uses 2 cutters always included in cheap starter sets.
It is better done in a router table using a feather board to keep the bead straight.

bead2.gif

Latest posts

Back