A Thank You

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When planning a journey I still always consult a map, but rely on SatNav to tell me exactly when to turn. It has it's faults, but it's certainly saved me some time, stress and money in the last 2yrs.

I still can't see past a sextant myself! GPS is navigation for the masses but I suppose it's hard to find a decent horizon inland. I guess I'm just a navigational neander! :? :)

Well I can navigate or I can drive the problem is doing both at the same time, thats where the sat/nav comes in handy. 8-[
I can look at the route it thinks is going to take before I set out and choose to follow it or not if I happen to know where I am going. It comes into its own in London with one way systems and closed roads.#-o
I used it going to Ally Pally and did not have to turn round or find somewhere to pull over to study the map, when the road I had planned to use was closed due to an accident, was reported on the radio. 8)

Davel, if you have any trouble with the Ally Pally again give me a ring on your mobile instead. I used to live in Palace Gates Rd. and I know all the best courting spots in the park as well. :)

Latest posts

Back