A suitable 1000th Post?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Adam

Established Member
Reaction score
tuit.jpg

Finished one finally 8)

Adam

Congratulations Adam!
Where are the website whistles, bells and champagne?
More to the point, why aren't you promoted from Furniture maker :D
I noticed that on my 50th, I went from woodworker to furnituremaker, but on my 100th, i'm now a woodworker again....... :shock:
Can i have your autograph?

cheers,

Andy

andy king":2pcotxod said:
Congratulations Adam!
Where are the website whistles, bells and champagne?
More to the point, why aren't you promoted from Furniture maker :D
I noticed that on my 50th, I went from woodworker to furnituremaker, but on my 100th, i'm now a woodworker again....... :shock:
Can i have your autograph?

cheers,

Andy

I don't think Charley has it programmed for automatic whistles and bells. You're quite welcome to stick a bottle of champers in the post for me if you wish! :wink:

Well done Adam - on the site and the 1000 posts.

I particularly liked your Woodrat page :wink: - I'm sure Newbie_Neil will be pleased to read such illuminating comments!

NeilCFD

Neil":3rpwoook said:
Well done Adam - on the site and the 1000 posts.

I particularly liked your Woodrat page :wink: - I'm sure Newbie_Neil will be pleased to read such illuminating comments!

NeilCFD

Better? I must have not uploaded it properly, as I'd aimed to have a comment on very page, even if only to say this page is not finished, so that there weren't any completely blank pages to look at.

Yes, thats better - I'm sure he won't have noticed in the short period of time it took you to fix the problem!

NeilCFD

Neil":2fs9seg5 said:
Yes, thats better - I'm sure he won't have noticed in the short period of time it took you to fix the problem!

NeilCFD

There we go, a few more additions....

Adam

Alf":hu52no6x said:
Tsk. Delayed bells, whistles and champagne. Sorry. :(

Try this followed by this.
partytime.gif

Cheers, Alf :wink:

Had to fix my headphones first, which I tested with the first of the links. Little did I realise I'd turned the volume up to maximum :shock: .

Thanks.

Adam

Congats Adam. Where did you get the tuit from? I 've been after one for years.

Congrats Adam,

I'm afraid you beat me to it, I was going to add new ranks for 1000 posts and above but I ran out of time. I'll go do it now - better late then never eh? ;)

Andy, although I haven't added any new ranks yet I have changed the old ones. You need 50 posts for Woodworker and 200 for Furniture Maker

Adam congrats on breaking the 1k marker .FWIW perhaps if you get another tuit you could put them together and breed them i think you could be onto a good little earner there :lol: ,i've been tryin to get one for ages.(hammer)

Tony":3s0osyoz said:
Congats Adam. Where did you get the tuit from? I 've been after one for years.

:lol:

but out of interest....the tuit's now residing on Waterheads website, as I needed to direct link, which I wasn't sure if geocities could do, and I can't access my pbase account from work any longer. :?

Adam

S'cuse me while I sulk. :roll: Not one single bell or whistle, and you don't even turn into a "MasterMod" when you hit 2000 posts. :( Huh. Dunno why I bother whittering on sometimes, I really don't...

Cheers, Alf :wink:

Who was so looking forward to "SuperMod" at 5000 and "GodMod" at the 1,000,000 mark too... :lol:

Congratulations Alf!
It's just so hard to keep up with you! Just the other week you were on 1000 posts. I like the sound of God Mod at 1,000,000. About another 2 or 3 weeks then? :wink:

Back